On Wednesday, October 17th, members of the Charles W. Christie Cancer Center will host a free breast cancer panel discussion at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints located in Tuscola at 1100 East Northline Road. Doors will open at 6:00pm and will wrap up at 7:30pm.
The members that will be present are:
- Rafael Ruggieri (General Surgery)
- Steven Damore (Radiation Oncology)
- Sohail Chaudhry (Medical Oncology)
- Maneesha Bhatt (Radiology)
- Sheena Garland, LPN (Cancer Patient Navigator)
Attendees will learn about the process of breast cancer and how Christie Clinic can best support a patient or caregiver going through a difficult time. There will also be a breast cancer survivor to discuss her experience battling this terrible disease. This event is free and light appetizers will be served. To RSVP to this event, please contact Jenna Koss at email@example.com or 217.366.1397.