Healthy Eating Tips:
- Fill at least 2/3 of your plate with plant foods, whole grains or beans
- Limit red meat consumption to 18 ounces of cooked meat each week
- Avoid processed meats like sausage, ham, bacon, hot dogs and deli meats
- Limit your salt consumption including added salt and foods processed with sodium.
- Avoid sugary drinks and high-calorie foods
- Limit alcoholic drinks – 1 for women and 2 for men a day
- Avoid supplements claiming to protect against cancer
Learn more at: American Institute on Cancer Research.